Sunday 17 May 2009

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY..

It's like a dream come true..

Last year I celebrated Techer's Day in a primary school, with my other 3 friends..

It was during our practicum..

But this year, I celebrate it as permanent teacher in a secondary school, SARJANA..

Even this year it fall on Saturday, but I think I'm Happy enough..

My school going to have the celebration on the 29th JUNE 2009..

So, I still have around 1 more week to finish up my baju for Hari Guru..

Thanks for those who wish me, thanks a lot..

15/6 - my students in SARJANA ( time prep pun sempat wish kat I )

16/6 - Mona
Noya
Kak Lin
Dini
Nabila
Kak Gee
Kak Akmar
Kak Zai
Makteh
Maklong (phone call siap)
Kak Yatie
ABG CYG (tq my love)

17/6 - MakChaq (1.33am, asal tak tidur lagi?? )
Mak Tok ( phone call )


To all of you I mentioned above, thank you so much for the wish.. =)

No comments: