Friday 6 February 2009

NETBALL TOURNAMENT..

Before da match.. good luck girls.. =)

Superman style "menghadang bola"


Netball anybody?? huhuhu, really back to school.. Training every evening.. I really enjoy my life as a teacher right now..

For now not I'm the one who gonna play but my students.. Even all of the students stay in the hostel but sometimes its kinda difficult for me to controll them.. Kids right.. They love to do whta they thing okay for them.. But PLEASE my dear students, LISTEN to me...

Well, for this netball tournament, my under 15 team going to meet with 3 teams which I believe very strong team.. Same goes to under 18 team.. We really afraid to meet with Techsis.. They've been trained since last year.. So, what do you expect??? Victory??? Must be really tough for my school team..

But never mind, it's all over now.. We finished the game even we cannot go to the next round.. I hope we can do better in SMAN's tournament..

Thanks to all SARJANA's staff, thanks for your prayers, thanks for your support for us.. =)

No comments: