Saturday 4 April 2009

Karnival Bahasa Daerah Perak Tengah 2009

Get ready.. (^-^)

~~time 4 me to speak~~


~~ She's da best ~~



~~ On stage, prize giving ceremony~~



~~ Ta,da.. Da Champion of Perak Tengah~~



Alhamdulillah, with all the efforts from the English teachers of SARJANA, we proved to them that our students is the best Public Speaker in Perak Tengah..

Venue : SMK Dato' Abdul Rahman Yaakob, Bota, Perak
Time : 9.00 am

Noya & I went to sent our contestant for Public Speaking.. I totally dun remember dat on dat day so many events going to happen in Bota.. Such as Pasar Sabtu, because of dat, it's difficult for me to find a parking.. I wasted 20 mins just to find it..

Thank God, Noya wanna follow me, so she arranged the students for me.. So, after 20 mins I went to the event took place.. My student was the 8th contestant.. After the 3rd contestant I knew that she will be the close competitor to Asma'.. I believe in Asma'..

Now her turn, she spoke fluently, but then she finished before the time limit, not even the first bell ring... huhuhhuhu, but she managed to controlled it... So far no one can compete her except for the contestant no 3..

For impromtu surely My Asma' did he best, she gave out point which I think it show her credibilty on current issues..

I really thank GOD, gave this opportunity to us because we can share Asma' happiness for her victory.. So, she will be in State Competition this 17 April 2009, Please pray for her, our SARJANA.. =)

No comments: