Saturday 9 May 2009

Happy Time with Abg Cyg..

Day / Date : Friday, 8 th may 2009

Traveling time : 3.30 pm - 6.45 pm

Venue : Pasir Salak, Perak --> MFI Bangi, Selangor

Like always, I went to see my Abg Cyg in Bangi and this time used different road and it was much faster and nearer..
I met him in Bangi, then we went to our HQ.. Settled some stuff, we went back to Bangi fatched Abe & Peli..
This time all of us used my car only.. (saving la sket2) hhuhu..
We went to PJ sampai sesat2, looking for the 24hours A&W.. So many people tapi redah jugak..
Lapar seyh, me tak makan since 4 pm.. When we was there it was 12 midnite.. huhuhu..
Dinner + supper.. kami makan2, laugh2, adoi happening..

Then, we went to downtown, Abg Cyg wanna buy something for Ma, but nothing interesting there.. Lama jugak kat situ, sampai Peli hilang, hohoho.. Abe dunno where Peli gone, and thank God jumpa jugak, hehehehe..

Yesterday was our last time together for this moment..

He's going back to his hometown in Besut, so I'll be here focusing on my work..

Another 2 months we have to wait to be together again..

This isn't the first time for us..

We're use to be far, just waiting for the moment to arrive..

Abg, Syg hopes you'll take care while you're there..

I'll wait for you here..

No comments: