Friday 13 March 2009

Happy Holidays My Dear Students.. =)

After 57 days of working..

Now,I will my have own sweet time for myself..

School holidays coming back...

What am I gonna do???

Q1: Revise for what I'm going to teach for school re-open??
Nope~~ no time for reading, copy paste will do, haha

Q2: Holidays??
Yup, going back to my mom's hometown (Alor Star)

Q3: Settle school work??
Obviously ~~ check my students' homework, finish my admin work etc..

Q4: Shopping?? Where?? (kinda excited, huhu)
I really dying for that, many things to buy, not just for me but for my family as well.. =)


So, I think that will be enough task for me during this school break..

Special words to my dearest Form3 students, PLEASE FINISH YOUR WORK IN THE WORKBOOK, FINISH THE NOVEL "THE PRISONER OF ZENDA"

No comments: