Monday 23 March 2009

It's Not A Good Start For Me!!!

I woke up at 5.30 am...

Because it still early, so packed up some of my stuff and put it inside my car..

While packing my stuff, suddenly I feel like wanna to vomit..

I dunno why.. Since last night, before I went to sleep, I had headache...

And I still have it NOW!!!

So, my mom kinda worry, but I still have to go to school..

I manage to control myself, because while driving I feel like to vomit..

When I reached Chenderong, I cannot stand anymore..

So, I stopped and ..........

Well, it's kinda release because I threw out everything I had since last night..

Thank God I still manage to reached school before 7.30am..

Even, I think I spent lots of my time today, on the road because I cannot drive as fast as I always did..

I dunno what happened to me... But seriously, I dun wanna it happen again..

At least not at my 1st day of school..

No comments: