Wednesday 17 June 2009

PRESSURE GETTING HIGH~~

Just know I went for a medical check up in Greentown..

Since it was my second time there, so no need to ask people where to go, what to do next and what not..

I plak yang ajar org pe yg patut wat, huhuhu..

Then the nurse called me..

The doctor (NAGARAJAH), very friendly..

So, he took my pressure..

He said, " Miss your pressure is quite high. Are you in a rush just now?? "

" Yeah, I'm in a rush just now.. I drove here, before that I went to the bank to settled my Master Degree's fees.. And now, I'm here.."

" Why dun you have a rest first around 15 mins, then I will call you back, okay??"

While waiting , of course la, I jadi kaunter pertanyaan...

ramai yg 1st time, so dunno what to do..

biasa la, bila gi hospital... suasana yg kurang mesra..

Second time I'm in, Thank GOD, pressure was okay..

If the pressure is still high, I'm gonna be the youngest person to have high blood kot, huhuhu..

I really thank God, I wanna be healthty...

2 comments:

Fathia-Z said...

omg,please jangan sakit.
tak suka orang sakit.
nanti i sedih.
:(
oh,u've been tagged yet again.hehe.
:)

~~ShoE~~ said...

Me doing okay Fat, huhuhu..
Wisau sungguh dat time.. =)

Me beibg tagged again???
hohoho, TQ dear..