Saturday 13 June 2009

Sweetheart dapat JANTUNG baru...

I'm damn afraid, GG my sweetheart suddenly cannot breathe easily..

What actually is happening to GG???

She never acted like this before..

She always there for me..

She the one I can rely on to..

Last nite, when Noya, Nabila & I wanna go for mid-nite movie, she suddenly fall sick..

But she still follow us all..

Before we went back, her sickness came back..

I really dunno what to do..

We called Azlan for help, but then she became calm back so we went back to Hillcity hotel ASAP..

Just now she doing quite okay..

but still took her for medication to make sure she's fine..

then we found out, her heart became very week..

So, now she still kickin' with her new HEART..

GG, please dun leave me yet.. I still need you.. I LOVE U GREDDY GAL..






(having new HEART)

2 comments:

♥ R A C H E L ♥ said...

eee ish ... ingat siapa GG pulak... when i saw Greedy gal, oni i realize...rupa2nya kerete u ... haha >.<

~~ShoE~~ said...

hohoho, GG la my sweetheart.. =)