Tuesday 28 July 2009

~~shut down~~

It never happens before..

After Magrib yesterday, I felt really tired, so I had a nap..

I thought it will be only about 1/2 hour but then it was 9.30 pm when I woke up..

But still I cannot wake up and continue my work..

I continue my sleep & woke up again at 11.00 pm..

The only thing I can do at that time; sent sms to my Abg Cyg...

And my text was, "Abg.. " (11.01 pm)

Abg Cyg replied, "Ye, abg baru balik main badminton" (11.06 pm)

But I didn't reply back.. pity him because I know he's waiting for my reply..

(2.23 am) Abg Cyg text me again, "Syg mesti dah tidur kan.. i love u.. mmmuuaahh.."

And I only realise the sms at 3.30 am..

hmmmmm, I woke up at 4.45 am just now, prepared my sahur..

washed my cloths, subuh prayers..

get ready to school..

and now, I'm still blur.. dunno what to do even I have plenty of works..

I just don't know where to start..

I was shut down for 9 hours.. just can't believe it..

No comments: