Friday 19 December 2008

I'm O, how about you???





Have you ever wonder what blood type are you in? Even we normally did not care about it, but it is serious for us to know about it.


Last two years, I was suffered with ECZEMA. It’s one type of skin problem. Trust me; you don’t want to be like me. It started when I stay in hostel while I’m studying. I don’t want to blame others but as far as I know the water quality in the place I stayed, was not good.


Well, back to my story here, after a while, I can’t stand anymore with all the itchiness, so I went to see a dermatologist. She asked me to take the Pathtlab test. So, they took my urine and blood.


Here comes the story started. The moment of the truth. The doctor said, I should avoid carbohydrate, dairy products and chocolates. At that time, I totally have no idea why she asked me to avoid all that because at first, she wants me to lose some weight.


So, yeah, I followed her words for a year, but then I can’t stand anymore. I miss Secret Recipe, McD and others. So, I continue to take back all the provident foods. Nothing happen, my skin was okay.


But suddenly, it came back last Raya. Then, OH MY GOD. MY SKIN!!! At first, I acted like nothing happen, but since I can’t stand it anymore, I went to see the doctor. And of course, she scolded me. Now, I still have two appointments with her, which is next week.


About the blood type that I mentioned just now, just now, me and my mom went to Popular bookstore. And I found this book. “Panduan Diet Untuk Darah Golongan O”. And guess what, the food that the doctor mentioned was totally true. I MUST FOLLOW the diet.


At first, I thought the doctor wants me to lose my weight, that’s why she wants me to avoid those foods. But then, I know. It’s science. From now on, my family and I, will follow all the foods guideline stated in the book.


For all of you, who want to know further about the food you can take that suitable with your blood types, you can buy the book. They also have for A, B and AB blood types. And it’s only RM14.90.

No comments: