Tuesday 9 December 2008

Love??? Where's the MAGIC???

I just don't get it..

There's some people that I know, can simply say I LOVE YOU to someone they just know...

Is that easy for us to say that MAGIC sentence??

As far as I know, for me it is hard to say it out...

We just lost someone we love the most, then bump with a new person, and suddenly say we I LOVE YOU??

How come?? Where goes the love for the previous person???

That easy we can forget the past??

I believe, life must goes on, BUT that not the way right???

Find someone in a sudden, and say I LOVE YOU!!!

There's no more magic in LOVE is it???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what happened? Anything I miss?

~~ShoE~~ said...

No la dear.. Ade my fren tu, cepat sgt fall in luv.. dump sumone last week, dis week new love oledy.. ADOI..