Tuesday 23 December 2008

Should I go or shouldn't??

Come back a new misery in my life...

I dunno why must I feel this way...

Nobody should be blame except for my self...

Even I already had a permenant job at that time but I still wanna go to the MARA interview??

Why I was there??? For the interview??? to gain experience?? Yeah right..

And now, I dunno actually I feel...

REGRET??? SAD??? CONFUSE???

My heart says I must go for MRSM but my brain says I must stay with SMKA..

The fear I dun want to face is MARA will send me to Sabah or SARAWAK...

I don't want to go there..

I don't want to be far from my family, my Abg Syg as well..

GOD PLEASE GIVE ME THE ANSWER...

2 comments:

Fathia-Z said...

Go for MARA darl..They won't send you to as far as Sabah or Sarawak.
Mara have had and always will hold the reputation as the one of the best in Malaysia.(the increment,salary,bonus,and most of all,the NAME itself will take you anywhere should you decide to leave MARA someday-which i hope u won't!)
It's a great loss for you if u turn down this offer.
Trust me and trust ur heart.
Whatever it is that u decide,i wish u all the luck in the world!!
Make good choices sweets!~

~~ShoE~~ said...

Thamks my dear.. =)