Thursday 3 July 2008

Another chapter of ME!!!

Holla to all...

I've write a lot. Even I'm still new in here but did blog for quite sometimes.. For those who knows me well, you should know where you can find my blog and read all the ridiculous stories...

Well, for this new chapter, I really have no idea what topic to write on... I just feel like doing nothing actually... But that's not the way I continue my life with, without doing nothing... So, I hope this new page of my new chapter here, can boost some adrenaline and make me think on what to do next...

In my other blog chapters, I write so many things about me... Each single day, without a miss... But when I think it back, there are actually something keep playing in my head:

1) Why must I reveal my stuff to others???
2) Are they really wanna know about me???
3) What's going on with me???
4) Won't the feel sick read about me???

So, do guys have the anwsers???

Well, for me, LIKE I CARE!!! I blog because this the only way for me to express my self... Even if I'm not writing blog, I'm still writing my Journals... People might say, journal only for students in school or college..

As far I know, writing blog or journal can improve our writing skills and pur language use... If you're using English, you'll realise later you already improve yourself... Same goes to BM language...

But I know, people normally blog because they feel empty, sad...

What ever it is, just do what your heart wanna do...

So, I will keep on "blog" and I hope you guys will read it yeah... =)

Till we meet again.. TaTa.. =)

No comments: