Saturday 9 October 2010

.:: happy moment with the ladies ::.

salam..

last thursday, we the ladies went to Ipoh for having fun, huhu..
it was like a dream come true for 4 of us..since we were stuck with works and our personal life..before we hit the movie, we when to MPH to survey books for Bulan Bahasa prizes..
but then, the books there were quite expensive & not that interesting for the students..
so nothing to buy for the students, but there's something i bought for myself..



~ tafsir Quran ~

this Quran will be my bff now..
since i manage to get a pink one..last Tuesday I bought one for my dad..now I have my own.. happy2!! ^^v
then, we went to Popular bookstore..searching for books..
Noya found few which suits the students interest..
so, we jot down the name of the books & wanna discuss it the the panel later..

now, movie time!!!Sammy's Adventures: The Secret Passageok, people might say we were childish..
because this is a cartoon movie..like me care, huhu
since all of us stress with our work, this movie was the best for us..
it's about friendship..
really love the soundtrack..
hope can download it later.. (^^)




~noya & i~



~nabil & sa'adiah~






it was damn fun..
i really enjoyed the movie..
*kata la pe korang nak kata, i tetap suke*
hihihihihi



hold for a moment, to be continued~

3 comments:

♥ R A C H E L ♥ said...

hey nurul!!! wasup gal?? rember me?? haven seen u for such a long time, how hav u been my dear?? =))

~~ShoE~~ said...

hye rach, i do remember u.. ^^v glad u commented here, huhu.. i'm doing ok, still in utar?? how's wendy?? r u still doing part time in kumon??

♥ R A C H E L ♥ said...

yes im stil in UTAR, graduating next year MAY... time flies, next mo u see me, i'll b out in the working world fighting to survive!! haha, anyways, wendy is also studin in UTAR wit me, she baru jer changed course,into english language, that wat u're doin right?? oh n nah, we're x workin in kumon anymore... lazee!! xD