Sunday 10 October 2010

.:: saper lagi nak booking saya utk weekends anda ::.

salam..

ok, i've updated my planner just now.. then only i realise my weekends are almost full till the end of this year.. how come?? i'm cruel to myself kah??? i dun have time for my family.. hmm, what i can do.. those events are important too.. those days will be the most memorable day for my friends & relatives..


OCTOBER, 2010
24th - Abg Aloi's wedding (Subang Jaya)


29th - 31th -
Kem Anak Soleh (SARJANA)


NOVEMBER, 2010

6th - Hery Vikardo's wedding (Ipoh)

Aini's wedding (Malacca)

20th - Syamimi's wedding (Ipoh)


27th - Akak's wedding (Ipoh)


DECEMBER, 2010
4th - Fahmi's wedding (Teluk Intan)


5th - Angah's wedding (Kg Dato' Harun)

17th - 19th - Shag's wedding (Kota Bharu)


Alright i need time to arrange everything actually..
Since if the events involve my family & it will be out from IPOH for sure my mom needs me as the driver..
I'm the best driver ever la kan, hikhik

And if the events involve me & friends, me gonna drive as well..
like always, since ME LUV DRIVING!!!!!

the problem now is, i dun have anything suitable to wear to the events..
i did sent 1 pair to my tailor in Alor Star..
A modern kurung will be *for shag's wed* insyaAllah..
i also did booked a pair of sulam2 punya design..
not yet arrive, hope can get it soon, since i've plan to wear it on my cousin's wed *akak's wed*



~ for akak's reception, pink& grey theme~



i bought an english cotton material yellow in colour..
how about a kurung Pahang for that one..
still dunno which wedding to wear it..

okay. that's all for now..
nak cari2 tema baju lagi.. ^^V

tata~

1 comment:

Soni Gonzales said...

busy sungguh ko nih shoe.hoho.